Friday, November 12, 2010

BumpTop & WinFlip: Desktop Display Will Never Be the Same Again~

.
Talking about being different: Is your desktop looks pretty similar like an average Joe computer? :-? Would you to like change your old plain boring desktop display to the next level? Stay with me please~~  X-D

This week my focus is more on computer and tech, so I'm going slow with my other blog. huhu... :-(

One of my friends requests me to format his computer with the new Windows 7, but after checking his hardware compatibility, sorry bro, you can only satisfy your computer up to Win 7 Pro, bye bye to Win 7 Ultimate~ X-O

The only feature he like from Windows 7 is the Aero Flip 3D. But how to get that for a computer with Windows XP Professional? Hurmmm..

Nice rite? I want, I want!!~
Where can I get similar software to emulate Flip 3D in Windows XP? After some googling for "flip 3D in Windows XP", this one helpful blog is giving me what I want. WinFlip 0.50, I Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~

You can flip it with Win + Tab or by using circular mouse gesture~~   ;-)
(Oh, don't forget to change the alphabets too~) I did found TopDesk and ShockAero3D, but I still prefer WinFlip 0.50. WinFlip does not need any installation. Download it from the Official WinFlip mirror here, (version 0.50) and extract it in your Program files. Click on the WinFlip icon to start the software, and adjust your options. It would be advisable not to out do the software if your computer is low on RAM, but the default setting is good already. Click 'Run automatically' so that WinFlip runs every time you start your computer.

Another software that would distinctively differentiate you and your fellow computer friends is this desktop display software: BumpTop. This 3D deskop display is too great I'm speechless to write it as a blog post. Here is one video to show you it's awesomeness~~

BumpTop 1.0 - 3D Desktop Zen.
Too cool to be true... X-D
Errr.. after some youtubing I've found similar desktop display program... Now, which software is good actually?  :-?

Shock Desktop 3-D: 3-D Desktop Environment.

Oooo.. owkay..

Hmmmm? Similar to BumpTop?
Real Desktop Professional.

Similar software but with modifications: My Real Desktop 3D part 2.

This one makes me remember Half Life...
My 3DNA Desktop

And the last video...(You might want to turn the volume down a little bit...)
5 Programs to Customize Your Desktop
Dektop Icon Toy, RocketDock, BumpTop, Cube Desktop, TopDesk (alt-tab) All in One. (that guy is "crazy", LOL).

Depends with your taste, if you choose to change your desktop display like this, be prepared with extra unused RAM in your CPU. Seriously, this kind of software eats a lot of your system resources. Don't say that I didn't warned you.. X-O

Before I leave, this is the link to download your BumpTop software: BumpTop 2.0 build 5790 from Download.com. Many thanks to Jauhari.net for this BumpTop article.


Ooigi.blog: "Undecided. Neeeeeed... more...... RAMmmmm....."
X-D
.

No comments:

Post a Comment