Saturday, January 22, 2011

7 Ways to abduct the light pimp screen pixlr grabber!!

.: What? That title suppose to mean what?? An alien abduction conspiracy???


I've been a loyal Fx users since I met her last 2008 or 2007. I'm alternating between the install-in-your-PC version and the portable version. Oh yeah, I use both Fx at my workplace, at my home. The unlikely event from using my beloved Fx is... Why Firefox doesn't have the backward ability for their add-ons?? With newer Firefox, older add-ons is no longer working anymore. Why??? Whyyyyyy Firefox whyyyyyyyy????  X-O

:-P

Never mind. I can live with that. Here I'm gonna lists all my past 6 Firefox add-ons for printing/capturing my computer screen from Fx 2.# until Fx 4b9~~

1. Screengrab  : Fx add-on no 1146.

Screengrab by Andy M.

Website : [ http://www.screengrab.org/ ].
The very first add-on buddy for my print screen work. No longer supported by Fx4b9. It can support whole page capturing as well the selected area too. Even though it can capture flash, but I prefer other add-on to do that.

2. Abduction : Fx add-on no 3408.

Abduction by Rowan Lewis.

Website : [ http://github.com/rowan-lewis/abduction/tree/master ].
One of what I classify as the most powerful screen grabber at that time. Too bad it uses too much source when taking screenshots of an entire page...

3. Pixlr Grabber : Fx add-on no 9924.

Pixlr Grabber by Ola Sevandersson.

Website : [ http://www.pixlr.com/ ].
When my Abduction disabled, I choose you, Pixlr! Ooops.. Pixlr is a special version screen grab tool because this is the first add-ons I found to integrate an online and powerful Photoshop-like image editor too. Wow~

4. Screen Capture Elite: Fx add-on no 4913.

Screen Capture Elite by Grizzly Ape.

Website : [ http://www.grizzlyape.com/firefox-addons/screen-capture-elite/ ].
The next generation of my Abduction? Whoa.. But this add-on does not have the online image editing feature. Just an enhanced normal screen capture tool~

5. LightShot (screenshot tool) : Fx add-on no 54654.

LightShot (Screenshot tool) by Serg & Andrej at Skillbrains.

Website : [ http://lightshot.skillbrains.com/ ].
Another version of Abduction + Pixlr, this add-on has their own online image editing too~ Now I'm using this together with the next add-on :-)

6. Screenshot Pimp- Screengrab, Screen Shots, & Save Selection : Fx add-on no 247573.

Screenshot Pimp - Screengrab, Screen Shots, & Save Selection by Konverts.

Website : [ http://www.ffpimp.com/ ].
Pure Abduction, no online image editing support~   ;-)

"6 ways only? How come you write you have 7?" you may asked. Well, well..

7. Finally, my own super "powerful" screenshot grabber of all time...

The one and original, the Print Screen key~

Heehee~  :-)
I can use it screen capturing to my heart's content, laa la lala laaaa~~   X-D


Ooigi.blog: "Screen capture is used for multiple purposes, too bad old screen capture add-ons is not compatible with the newer Firefox..."
:.

No comments:

Post a Comment