Sunday, September 9, 2012

How to print screen together with mouse cursor in Windows 7?

.: Ouch!
Before this I thought I already put it in my blog this howto, but it seems that that howto is gone? Now I have to remind myself again how I capture my mouse cursor (mouse pointer?) inside my print screen.

And again, it's been a loooooooong time since I use IrfanView to capture screen my desktop because we can edit the software settings to capture our images with the mouse cursor, but too bad I forgot how to use IrfanView now...

Abe Shinzo did ask this same question in Yahoo! Answers, and the 'Alt+Prt Scr' hotkey did not work inside my 1Malaysia Netbook - is it because I'm using Windows 7 Starter instead of Windows XP like before? Alt+Prt Scr just capture the active app/window I've clicked before, not the whole desktop together with the wanted cursor. And Ctrl+Prt Scr is just like a normal Print Screen to me...

But in superuser.com, it is interesting to learn that we can use third party software to do this capturing job, or we can try the Microsoft's Problem Steps Recorder. But user Wesley Murch states that their screen shots "are understandably low quality, didn't see settings for that" shows that I need to check for other options -> need more googling there.

Greenshot~~
Alas, my search is finally over. AddictiveTips comes with an article which is right on my target - Greenshot software is my lifesaver. hahahaha X-D 

Eh? More printscreen software if you scroll downwards? errrr...

Okay, I just use Greenshot though. If I'm not happy with it, RevoUninstaller can help me later, heehee. After trying once (I just want to capture one screen only), my review is Greenshot is quite an okay program. What's interesting is it comes with the camera click sound. Hurmm, okay, nicey~~

For those who struggles on what is print-screen-ting:-


Ooigi.blog: "Seriously, did Alt+Prt Scr work in your Windows? Why my Windows it didn't work??? It sure can save some space on my hard disk..."
:.

No comments:

Post a Comment